Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
Answer: If an object is moving at a constant speed then it's speed time graph would be a straight line, parallel to x-axis.
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- What are scalar quantities?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?