Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Graphical Analysis of Motion
When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
Answer: An object is said to be moving at constant speed if it covers equal distance in equal intervals of time. The graph of this type of motion is a uniform straight line.
- What is plasma physics?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What are base quantities?
- How to express Hz in MHz?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- On what factors force of friction depends?