Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Measuring instruments
What is least count of screw gauge?
Answer: The smallest reading up to which a screw gauge can be measured is called least count of screw gauge. It can be find out by following method; L.C = pitch of screw gauge ⁄ no. of divisions on circular scale i-e 1mm⁄100 = 0.01 mm
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is scientific notation?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- What is acceleration?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?