Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Physical Quantities
Define physical quantities?
Answer: Those quantities which can be measured are called physical quantities. For example length, mass, time etc. Physical quantities include the magnitude as well as units for their description, for example length of meter rod is 100 cm.
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- Define coefficient of friction
- What is meter rule?
- How to express Hz in MHz?