Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: Prefixes
What are prefixes?
Answer: Words that are added before the SI units are called prefixes, they are usually used to describe very large or small quantities. For example prefix for 103 is kilo. The multiplier for prefix femto is 10-15.
- How physics can be applied?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- What is least count of screw gauge?