Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
Answer: Heavier objects are difficult to move as compare to the lighter ones. This is due to the property of inertia which a body possesses i-e it is a property due to which a body resists any change in it's state. An object at rest will oppose the change in it's state. Heavier objects have high inertia so they resist more as compare to lighter objects.
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- How physics can be applied?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What is scientific notation?
- What are prefixes?
- Why book placed on table stays there?