Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Where would coin go over a glass?
Answer: A coin placed on a glass covered with cardboard will quickly fall inside the glass on removing the cardboard. This is due to the property of inertia of the coin. The coin will resist the change in it's state of rest and will fall inside the glass if the cardboard is removed quickly.
- What is plasma physics?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- Why recoil of gun is much smaller than velocity?
- What is momentum of an isolated system?
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- On what factors force of friction depends?