Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
What is force of limiting friction?
Answer: The frictional force cannot increase to a certain maximum value. It can't be increased beyond this level. This maximum value of friction is known as the force of limiting friction.
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is net force?
- What is vibratory motion?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?