Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Newton's laws of motion
Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?
Answer: When bus takes a sharp turn, passengers inside the bus fall outwards due to property of inertia. As the passengers try to keep their motion in straight line so they fall outwards.
- What is pressure and units of pressure?
- What is net force?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- Why is it advised to wear seatbelts?
- How to calculate least count?