Topic: Physics Units of Measurement Subtopic: International System Of Units
What are base units?
Answer: The units which describe the base quantities are called base units. For example base unit for length is meter. The base unit for temperature is (K), for amount of substance it's mole (mol) and for intensity of light it's candela (cd)
- What is 1N?
- When object is said to be moving with constant speed?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- How rest and motion are relative?