Topic: Kinematics and Equations Subtopic: Terms Associated With Motion
How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
Answer: LIDAR gun is an instrument used by traffic police to detect the speed of vehicle. A laser beam takes time to cover the distance towards the vehicle and back to the detector. Certain measurements are made on this basis to calculate the speed of vehicle.
- How to express in scientific notation?
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- How to calculate least count?
- What is vibratory motion?
- What is gravitational acceleration?
- Why passengers fall outward on sharp turn?