Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
Answer: An example of insufficient amount of oxygen is a running race. In running race, our body cannot get enough oxygen for the movement of our muscles, so the body gets that energy by breaking down glucose in the absence of oxygen, this produces lactic acid which makes us tired.
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What is bronchus?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What are minerals and functions?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?