Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is food poisoning?
Answer: The food we eat may contain germs and this type of food is known as infected food. When this infected food enters our digestive tract, germs start to reproduce. As these germs increase in number, they make our digestive tract weak and sick. This situation of our digestive system is known as Food Poisoning.
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- How long is digestive tract?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- What is cough?