Atomic Structure Experiments MCQ Questions with Answers PDF Download eBook
Atomic structure experiments Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to solve atomic structure experiments quiz answers PDF worksheet, 9th grade chemistry test for online courses. Practice structure of atoms Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (MCQs), "Atomic Structure Experiments" quiz questions PDF for online education. Learn isotopes, electronic configuration, atomic structure experiments test prep for taking online classes.
"Electron revolves around the nucleus in orbits which have" Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on disadvantages of hard water with choices variable energy, fixed energy, infinite energy, and zero energy for online education. Solve structure of atoms quiz questions for online certificate programs for online school and college.
MCQs on Atomic Structure Experiments PDF Download eBook
MCQ: Electron revolves around the nucleus in orbits which have
- variable energy
- fixed energy
- infinite energy
- zero energy
MCQ: In Rutherford's experiment, α particles were deflected because of
- electrostatic repulsion between α particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic attraction between α particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic repulsion between β particles and positively charged part of atom
- electrostatic attraction between γ particles and positively charged part of atom
MCQ: The energy of an electron in orbit is proportional to
- distance between shells
- distance from nucleus
- distance between two nuclei
- positive charge inside nucleus
MCQ: According to Rutherford, most of the space occupied by the atom is
- partially filled
- none of above
MCQ: Electrons revolve only in those orbits with angular momentum as an
- half integral multiple of 'h'
- integral multiple of 'h'
- integral multiple of h ⁄ 2π
- half integral multiple of 2π